3/4 cup flour
1/4 tsp baking powder
4 egg whites
1 cup sugar
1 tsp lemon zest (couldn't find any lemons so excluded it)
(1) Sift together the flour and baking powder
(2) Whisk the egg whites with electric whisk till stiff
(3) Add sugar gradually and continue whisking till stiff peak forms
(4) Fold the flour and baking powder gently into the egg white
(5) Add the lemon zest
(6) Bake at preheated oven of 180°C for 8-10mins (or until the cookie turns brown)
(+) Minimal ingredients and very easy to make
(+) For those health conscious freaks out there, this is a cookie without the fats and cholesterols of butter/margarine/oil
(-) Need to estimate the baking time very carefully. Too short a baking duration and the cookie is too soft, too long a baking duration and the cookie can easily turn charred.
(=) The cookie is a bit dry but when dipped in Nutella, it's really really nice!
(=) The cookies would be more fragrant if only I had the lemon zests added into the batter.