(2) Add sugar and continue whisking
(3) Add yolk and whisk
(4) Meanwhile, melt the chocolate at low heat and pour into batter and whisk.
(5) Add vanilla powder
(6) Add nuts, slowly
(7) Beat egg white in another bowl
(8) To flour, add sieved baking powder
(9) Add flour mixture to batter slowly
(10) Stir in the egg whites slowly
(11) Prepare baking tin by coating with butter and then sprinkling with bread crumbs
(12) Pour batter into baking tin
(13) Place tray at bottom of preheated oven at 180°C
(14) Bake for ~45 minutes. Stick inserted should come out clean.
(15) Cool the cake
(16) For the grazing, melt chocolate and butter at low heat. Stir constantly.
(17) Pour chocolate grazing over the cake making sure to cover the entire cake.
(18) Add almond strips to decorate (optional)