*An extraction from an article explains that chocolate contains theobromine, an alkaloid that dogs can't metabolize quickly. If a dog ingests a large amount of chocolate, the theobromine can build up and reach a toxic level of concentration, leading to cardiac arrest. Different types of chocolate are more harmful than others, and the effects will vary, depending upon the size and weight of the dog. However, it is potentially lethal.
So this year, I decided to bake her a cake! And to sort of reduce the possibility of failure, I chose to make the relatively simplier Ice-Cream cake.
(-) Should add more ice-cream to have the more shiok taste!
(=) The dog likes it! That is what's important!