The recipe for the crepe skin could be found in an earlier blog entry - Paper-Thin Crepes.
The next steps are simple:
(1) Lay a few pieces of ham slices on the crepe
(2) Sprinkle some cheese bits on the ham slices
(3) Top with a layer of scrambled egg
(4) Sprinkle more cheese bits on the scrambled eggs
(5) Assemble the crepe and fillings like one would do when rolling spring rolls.
(6) Toast the crepe rolls in a pre-heated oven at 180°C for 5 minutes.
And Wa-Lah! A piping hot, filling All-American breakfast for a nice Sunday morning! :)