Monday, October 27, 2008

Excuse Me, My Name is Billy...Mehhh....

I'm a mutton lover. So it was inevitable when I was hit by a slight pang of guilty conscienceness upon seeing the adorable goats at the Hay Dairies Goat Farm.

At a mere $2 for a pack of dry hay, I got to experience goats nibbling at my fingers. And the lingering odour on my palm after the feeding reminded me of the time when I single-handedly devoured a huge bowl of Kambing soup...literally...
(Kambing soup translates to mutton soup, which is one of Malaysian Indian and Indonesian cuisine's best-known dishes.)


Goat milk tastes pretty much like cow milk to me. There's only two flavours for sale at the Goat Farm - original and chocolate - both of which are non-sweet. So this is indeed good news for the health conscious individuals.



And it's not only goats and milk at the farm. Check out the huge jackfruit I found sitting on a wheelburrow...


Before the farms in Singapore are eradicated to make way for more shopping centres or country-themed condominiums, you might want to consider bringing your child here.

No comments: