Monday, November 17, 2008

Sausage Co Countdown: 7 more days to go.......

Sausage Co. will be closing down on 22 November 2008.



It had already served hotdogs for a solid 18 months, braving the thinning crowds and the consecutive closing down of neighbouring shops at Icon Village.

Compared to 18 months ago, the speed of serving up piping hotdogs was greatly improved, skills of toasting the buns and grilling the sausages were honed, rapport built with the regular customers, menu improved, shop front customized and even my mother learned to take orders in English!

On this very fateful day, 7 days before the official closure, I made my way down to the shop. I had to have my two favourite sausages: Bockwurst with salad & Bratwurst in a bun.



So much was learned, the efforts and hard work were all worth it! :)



I'm truly proud of my mother and brother!

No comments: