Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Random Pics of Food ate in Seoul!

A quick getaway in November 2010 to Seoul brought me to the land of kimchi and more kimchi! I was totally addicted to kimchis when I was there and was always eagerly looking forward to my little dish of kimchi with every meal that I ordered. I had thought that my sensitive stomach would probably give me at least some trouble with the constant intake of such spiciness but to my surprise, I didn't have any problem at all when I was there! So it seems like there must be something which we add to our chicken rice chilli that never fails to give me the runs whenever I eat it, no matter how small the portion is!

I digress, so here are the pictures of the fabulous food that I had in Seoul:


Seafood Kimchi Soup




Ok, I didn't really ate all these cakes but they were so pretty to look at!

Grilled Cuttlefish with Peanut Butter!

How cool is this! A greenhouse with fresh vegetables inside Lotte Mart!

Udon Korean Style with.....

unlimited servings of KIMCHI! Yay!

Not the most conducive eating place but it was packed!

look at how many bowls they are preparing and that's just for lunch!

One of the few Korean BBQ that I had and this one was the most expensive!

Awesome BBQ beef....saliva....

No, I didn't eat him.

A nice cafe along an awesome street

I can never resist a warm waffle with ice cream!

Nope...it's plastic!

A simple dish of Korean instant noodle that had me going back 2 days in a row!

of Cupcakes and Muffins!

One of the many street vendors selling local snacks

This was a surprise find on the way to the University! Black pork with bean sprouts and rice cakes!

It tasted way more awesome than it looked here

Best of friends

Cats Living ~ A cafe with free roaming cats!

Pork cutlet with curry and rice

Sweet & Sour Pork with Rice

Yes, that same instant noodle again and dumplings!

Pet Lettuces!

Bulgogi with Rice....awesomeness...

Spicy seafood noodles!

Cold noodles....not that appetizing actually...

Katsudon!

Korean seaweed roll

the complete meal!

Needs no introduction...baskin robbins!

Baskin Robbin outlet at Myeong-dong, great for people watching!

No comments: