Got this simple recipe from my new Martha Stewart Cookie book. I'll definitely be trying out more cookie recipes from the book. :)
Pistachio Lemon Drop
1 large egg white
pinch of coarse salt
1 cup toasted salted pistachios, finely chopped
1 cup packed light brown sugar
1 tbsp plain flour
1/2 tsp fresh lemon juice
(1) Preheat oven to 160°C
(2) Put egg white and salt in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the whisk attachment andmix on medium-high speed until stiff peaks form.
(3) Reduce speed to medium
(4) Mix in nuts and brown sugar, then flour and lemon juice
(5) Using a 1.25" ice-cream scoop, drop dough onto baking sheets lined with parchment paper, spacing 2" apart.
(6) Bake cookies, rotating sheets halfway through, until edges are golden, 10 - 12 mins.
(7) Let cool on sheets on wire racks.
The cookes are slightly too sweet for my liking and they are extremely chewy!