This is one of my favourite dish that goes extremely well with plain porridge. Once the ingredients are prepared, the stir frying part is quick and easy!
Soy Sauce Stir-fry Chicken
chicken, chopped to bite-size
light soy sauce
dark soy sauce
Hua Tiao wine (花调酒）
(1) Add sesame oil to the heated wok
(2) Add the sliced ginger and stir fry until it turns slight golden in colour
(3) Add the chopped garlic and keep stirring till it turns golden in colour as well
(4) Add the chopped chicken parts and stir fry
(5) Add a dash of MSG (optional)
(6) Add the light soy sauce
(7) Add the dark soy sauce
(8) Add the Hua Tiao wine
(9) Leave the chicken to cook and stir fry occasionally
(-) It's a little salty so go easy on the light and dark soy sauce
(=) What can I say, it's simply yummy-licious!
As the saying goes "A picture is worth a thousand words"...how about a video then?