Friday, September 14, 2007

Chocolate Fish from Cadbury Land

I was searching for some snacks and decided to sneek a peak at the freezer compartment. And wah lah - I found some chocolates from my trip to New Zealand!

They are fish-shaped marsmallows coated in milk chocolate. Yummy! Don't think I ever saw this being sold in the local supermarkets.


Do you know that there is Cadbury World in Dunedin - New Zealand?

There, the choco-fanatics can sign up for a tour where they'll get to see the real chocolate waterfall (of course not as magical as the one in the movie "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory"), get loads of free chocolate sample bars, taste newly launched flavours and get to buy chocolates at super cheap prices by the kilograms!

Ahhhh....think I almost went beserk back then! I can still remember carrying 2-3kg of chocolates through the customs. :)

No comments: