Sunday, September 30, 2007

Typical Weekend Dinner

Dinner on a weekday at home is considered relatively simple compared to the efforts put into preparing for dinner on weekends when more people are home.

Yesterday, this was what we had for dinner:

Tofu-tomato-button mushroom-minced meat soup

And I actually tried to recreate this soup some time ago. It really looks like a watered-down version compared to my mom's. :(


Stir fried Spinach and Mushroom in Oyster Sauce

One of my favourite! But I don't recall the taste of those juicy mushrooms. Hey!

Steamed Fish

I have no idea what fish this was. I only know one type of fish - Garoupa. But this does not mean I know how a Garoupa looks like. All dead fishes look the same to me.

Sweet and Sour Pork

Yummy! However, there's some fatty meat on the pork, so I'm torn between satisfying my taste bud and the potential threat of having a few grams added to the scale. So for every piece of pork, I had a piece of pineapple. Don't know why I did it...I just felt better somehow.

No comments: