Duck Shred Porridge
1/2 cup rice (using those rice cups)
duck meat, shredded
1/4 chicken stock cube
(1) Wash the rice with water a couple of times before filling the pot with water. The quantity of water should cover the rice completely. I like my porridge to be more mashy so I added more water.
(2) Add the shredded duck meat.
(3) Add the chicken stock cube.
(4) Once the rice is soft to the consistency you want, beat an egg and stir it in.
(5) Add a dash of pepper and it is ready to be served.
(+) simple to cook
(+) no fat
(=) My all-time favourite!